craiglyn profile image 81

Have you experienced the presence of a loved one after their passing?

Experiencing the presence of a loved one after passing can be from feeling energy around you, noticing things not in their right position, songs with a meaning that seem to come to you right when you need it, orbs in your photos, lights that turn on or off by themselves - or other electronic equipment - an overwhelming feeling of calm and peace.

delaneyworld profile image82

Best Answer delaneyworld says

• craiglyn profile image

Lynda (craiglyn) 3 years ago

How wonderful is that-love it! Small children are naturally more open, as are animals. Also scents are one of the common signs. I experience my husband in spirit. It is so amazing. Thanks for answering and sharing your story. Lynda

• craiglyn profile image

Lynda (craiglyn) 3 years ago

Hi Paula-so good to hear from you.There is the natural skeptic in all of us, and a bit of fear too. I just had so much happening to me, I could no longer ignore. I say,"if it feels like a sign for you then it is a sign for you." Tks for answering.

JesadaB profile image79

JesadaB says

• craiglyn profile image

Lynda (craiglyn) 3 years ago

Yes, I have heard many people talk about receiving that phone call, both on land lines and cell phones - and the dead air. I believe I have had that happen to. I get many signs from my husband in spirit. Thanks for answering. :) Lynda

Jackie Lynnley profile image77

Jackie Lynnley says

• craiglyn profile image

Lynda (craiglyn) 3 years ago

Jackie, for me it has nothing to do with being Christian. It is a spiritual experience which I believe is good. Spirit will use whatever is handy to show you as your mom did with the floating calendar IMHO. Tks for answering with your views. :)

0

Deborah Sexton says

• craiglyn profile image

Lynda (craiglyn) 3 years ago

Wonderful Deborah. I have many experiences with my husband in spirit, and now with my mom who passed this past January. Thanks for sharing your experiences with me. I also spoke with an Angel of Light while meditating a couple of weeks ago. :)