Have you ever seen something that you could not explain?

In your lifetime, has there ever been an event or maybe something that you saw with your own eyes but you were unable to explain it away logically? Thank you for answering.

CraftytotheCore profile image98

Best Answer CraftytotheCore says

Totally blown away by your experience, Dear Crafty! Yep, that qualifies as unexplainable for sure. Thank you for sharing your experience. Hugs, Faith Reaper

Bob Bamberg profile image93

Bob Bamberg says

That is pretty awesome, Bob, and thank you for sharing about beloved Fluffy and that amazing incident. I am sorry about your loss. Hugs, Faith Reaper

Sparklea profile image75

Sparklea says

How interesting, Dear sparklea! Wow, I am so glad your guardian angel protected you no doubt. I bet that big truck that appeared and then vanished may have saved you by distracting you for a moment. Hugs, Faith Reaper

Wow, christinS, those are truly fascinating incidents of the unexplained!!! Thank you for sharing, especially about your dear grandfather. Hugs, Faith Reaper

Rayne123 says

Hi Dear Laurie, I am fine and so glad to see you here this day and thank you for answering! Yes, there is so much we do not know or understand and we just need to just in Him for sure. Hugs, Faith Reaper