quicksand profile image 84

What Do You Think About Astral Projection?

Do you think it is possible or do you feel that it could be the mind playing tricks?

Dreamhowl profile image94

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 2 years ago

Sure, but I guess the involvement of the mind also should be given some consideration. Thanks for your response. I appreciate it very much!

ziyena profile image85

ziyena says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 2 years ago

That's indeed interesting. Please share with us the results of your future experiments. Thanks a lot for your comments!

deecoleworld profile image85

deecoleworld says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 2 years ago

I always thought it was an advanced form of dreaming where you "see" what you already know or have heard of. The mind playing the role of a cartoonist illustrates descriptions and definitions that you have heard of or read somewhere. Lone77*, thanks!

LaughingRain profile image81

Alysia McAlister (LaughingRain) says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 2 years ago

That's interesting indeed. It was via Lobsang Rampa's books that I first got to know about astral travel. Thank you very much, LaughingRain, for your very interesting comments! You should write an article about your experiences and personal views.

scottbryan profile image60

Scott Bryan (scottbryan) says

• LaughingRain profile image

Alysia McAlister (LaughingRain) 2 years ago

you're right Scott that it's not the physical eyes that will see in this dimension. when I was out once, I noticed I had no eyes but could see in front, back and sides simultaneously, and since I became disoriented I focused frontwise. thankx!