61

Do people commonly realize that there is a super natural control placed upon their environment

when things happen that they cannot explain? Recently, I was involved in a very serious natural disaster where 17 people died, but I was spared. I have been tossing and turning ever since due to the questions that rumble through my mind. As one who knows that God leads my life, I realize that He has more in store for me on earth. But what about those who perished? Were they finished with their work? Did the devil take them? So, I ask, why do you believe that these things happen?

Sri T profile image80

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• tbHistorian 2 years ago

Innate behavior in nature is solidly proclaimed by transference of power from one element to another. Similarly, wisdom derived from nature leads mankind to accept need for action based on spirit. Self advancement requires righteousness. God bless.

• tbHistorian 2 years ago

The wicked spirit shall perish no matter how much or how little others do to attempt to save them. Where you speak of children, we speak of spirit. Others feel more worthy in the Lord's Kingdom because they follow the spirit through righteousness.

erorantes profile image36

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

GreenPrince profile image80

Prince Edike (GreenPrince) says

• tbHistorian 2 years ago

You are very wise. Your wisdom will take you far.

God bless you forever and ever.