Virginia Lea profile image 71

Is it ok for chrisitians to assert their opinion on what they believe but slander anyone else?

I see everywhere how theists are preaching on street corners and publicaly bashing anyone who doesn't believe the same way they do. And they think that is ok, but what about someone who is of a different belief?

Melissa Noon profile image94

Melissa Noon says

• Virginia Lea profile image

Virginia Davis (Virginia Lea) 2 years ago

I don't think it's ok. Who gives the theists the right to say whatever they want and if anyone else tries to recipricate, then that is uncalled for. It's hypocritical to say the least.

cjhunsinger profile image66

cjhunsinger says

• JThomp42 2 years ago

You are Anti-American my friend. Your answer is exactly what is wrong with this country today.

Snøwman profile image61

Snøwman says

• Virginia Lea profile image

Well, yeah I suppose they are fallowing his example. But, when does the human rights kick in? Is everyone just going to run around and destory the opinions of anyone else who doesn't agree with them? unless that is what they mean by "being like jesus

Virginia Lea profile image71

Virginia Davis (Virginia Lea) says

0

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

You believe me that Christians also attack other Christians for their beliefs not followed in the exact manner. It isn't always CVA or AVC. Many times it is CVC

0

• Melissa Noon profile image

Melissa Noon 2 years ago

As a atheist in a very religious town I can tell you its hard. Its almost like a shameful secret to be a atheist. Religious people are more free to express their lifestyle choice than atheist. In fact atheism can be a crime in a lot of countries.