72

Is the human spirit the source or cause of intuitive knowledge?

Why do we somethimes know things, but don't know why or how we know it. Is it the spirit ( human Spirit) within us trying to tell us something. Is this intuitiveness the reason many of us believe in God? Is there anything in the bible that talks about or explain intuitiveness? So, is intuitive knowledge the human spirit's way of talking to us? And is this, in any way, how we receive guidence from the Holy Spirit?

• graceinus 2 years ago

lone77star- Thnk you for your answer.

• graceinus 2 years ago

manatita44- Thank you for your answer. I will study further on these verses you mentioned.

krillco profile image93

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

• graceinus 2 years ago

Eric- Thanky for your answer.I realize grace is an important aspect with our relationship with God. Without His grace then it becomes hopeless. I'm just wondering if there is a connection between human spirit and intuition? Point taken. Again thanks.

Bongani Sibeko profile image84

Bongani Sibeko says

• graceinus 2 years ago

Bongani-I truely believe the Holy Spirit guides us in our understanding of God's grace and His Kingdom. But trying to understand the cause of intuition leaves one to ponder. Thank you very much for your answer.

Blessings.

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says

• graceinus 2 years ago

Snowman- I was wondering if there is any answer to this from the Holy Bible. Thank you for your answer.

Montana Glenn profile image60

Glenn Rush, Jr. (Montana Glenn) says

• graceinus 2 years ago

Montana Glenn- Thanks for the verses and answer. I will study it further. Many blessings.