tsadjatko profile image 88

Have you ever witnessed atheists taunt Muslims or Satanists like they go after Christianity?

If you take religion in a broader sense to mean devotion to an organized system of faith & worship or a personal set of beliefs and practices, then, yes, Satanism would seem to qualify as a religion, which is often condemned by atheists to be the scourge of the earth, strange as it may seem. Satanists worship Satan, Christians worship God, neither of which exists according to any "good" atheist. If God doesn't does Satan (allegedly created by God who atheists believe doesn't exist)? Many satanists claim to be atheists, some atheists claim to be satanists. No atheists claim to be Christians.

Old-Empresario profile image90

Old-Empresario says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 2 years ago

Condescension?not becoming on you,but it says alot.Duh, I never heard of those religions, duh, throw them in the mix, then tell me where & when you witnessed TAUNTING of Muslims like the pic I posted by the atheist FreedomFromReligionFoundation

cam8510 profile image94

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 2 years ago

Well Cam I'd have to say it does answer. You CAN tune into NPR & choose to listen to Sam Harris,but when I drive through New York City at Xmas I don't see giant advertisements like the one I pictured taunting Muslims, or any other religion do you

Kylyssa profile image95

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 23 months ago

Thumbs up on every point here kylyssa.

Zelkiiro profile image84

Zelkiiro says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 2 years ago

Ah so I assume the fact that there are 1.6 billion Muslims, or 23% of the world's population, making Islam the second-largest religion means nothing to atheists? and you haven't answered the question at all.