Lady Guinevere profile image 60

Christians: Are You Always Right?

A few have told me that I think that I am always right when it comes to belief and religious questions and hubs. What make you think that YOU are the one that is always right? What is the purpose of doing or saying that to another person who has a differnt belief and most likely backup for those things? I never state that I am always right and on one such hub by Erickdierker I said that I do have doubts, but they do not matter because I am always wrong and some make it a point to tell others that as well. Quoting scripture doe not make it truth.

Best Answer Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 23 months ago

Hear, Hear Eric! They do like to put God and Jesus in a box and claim they are theirs and have others try to guess the right password to get some of that. It does not work that way. No one can put God or Jesus in a box.

MizBejabbers says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 24 months ago

I do and have done those things. I came away from the church and it's mind control psych a long time ago. I qoute Bible and I have no idea why they do as AC-Dc is doing. How they come to their silly conclusions is what I want to know.

Say Yes To Life profile image85

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Isn't is all silly? They say that I think that I am always right yet they are doing the exact same thing. Making up lies is to bear false witness and that is a sin! Ha! I don't know about these ppl.

speer138 profile image62

speer138 says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Thank you for that enlightening answer. Much appreciated.

genuineaid lm profile image43

Vlad (genuineaid lm) says

0

AC-DC says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Nope, not what I am saying at all. Not everything that Jesus said or did is in that Bible today. It never will be but you can be sure that his words and deeds are coming to light.