Say Yes To Life profile image 87

Robert H Schuller, founder of Crystal Cathedral. Born September 26, 1926, Died April 2, 2015.

Though I've never met Pastor Schuller, he has influenced my life. While staying at the youth hostel in Long Beach, CA, I came across his book, "Tough Times Never Last, but Tough People Do!" Back at home in Palo Alto, I bought the book at Tower Records. When one of my roommates had a snafu, I gave it to her. I bought another copy, then gave it to the principal of my high school when her son was seriously burned in a car accident. Recently, I bought 2 copies, one for myself, the other for my best friend. Thank you, Pastor Schuller, for being there!

celafoe profile image70

charlie (celafoe) says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) 12 months ago

Thanks for your response; I was wondering if anyone cared. I know TV evangelists get a bad rap - a lot of it justified - but Pastor Schuller was one of the few who genuinely tried to help people. Read the book to see what I mean.