gmwilliams profile image 85

To atheists and agnostics out there,why do some religionists refuse to acknowledge that there are

those who do not believe in a god, even contending that those who do not believe or even question the existence of a god are in error and/or denial? Is it the purpose of such religionists to convert others to their religious purview?

Austinstar profile image79

Best Answer Austinstar says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 21 months ago

You apologized for the statement.

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 21 months ago

This is a very good argument for people that cannot accept the non-concept of a god or gods. They constantly claim that "there r no atheists in foxholes". But that is not true either. Isaac Asimov knew he was dying & continued to write about athe

Lady Guinevere profile image59

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 21 months ago

To Austin I am looking for the post that you call people mentally ill or schizophrenia for believing in God, another posted a similar comment and you elaborated , as I recall I mention if a doctor it would be malpractice diagnosing people on enternet

Steven Lindquist profile image18

Steven Philip Lindquist and aliases in nature (Steven Lindquist) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 21 months ago

To Steven L even though there is a choice to be quiet about the subject, Theye would be no reason to have forums , even though I highly disgree , I do appreciate those who reply back , because you learn things you did not know. I respect that.

Kiss andTales profile image23

Kiss andTales says

• Austinstar profile image

Austinstar 21 months ago

Can you come up with a quote where I have actually done this?