These are the steps I recommend from my article.
•Pray for God's direction and vision for the ministry. Join God in His plan for your ministry.
Prepare and write a balanced plan
1. Start where you are (small group or mentoring program)
2. Trust God's timing and never move ahead of Him and his provision
3. Use the gifts you have and allow God to provide the missing pieces
4. Don't make it beyond your reach by starting too big or too fast
Seek support from others in your church or churches around you, particularly like minded and those with interests that will support you and ensure accountability
1. Start with a core of people you can trust
2. Look for variety of those of various backgrounds and don't limit God
3. You may have to begin with a One-on-One mentoring program
Present your plan to the leadership of your church to encourage their support. Things to share with your leadership:
1. Encourage the younger of the next generation
2. God has equipped us to do it
3. Share with church leaders the opportunity to build and increase the church
Introduce mentoring and small groups
1. To encourage others that struggle with daily life and issues
2. To equip others to grow and lead
3. To encourage children's, missions, outreach and other programs in the church
Read more: How to Cultivate a Women's Ministry in Your Church | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2289838_cultivate-womens-m...