jlpark profile image 90

Convince me of your God - here's your chance!

Regardless of whether your God is the Christian Yahweh, the smiling Buddha, or a number of the many thousands I cannot mention here. I'd like to be convinced of your God - here is an opportunity to practice your conversion speech - perfect it. Yes, I'm non-religious, but I'm curious as to how many would go about convincing someone such as myself of their God. I ask this because much of the behaviour I have seen of people here is turning more away from faith than bringing to - I'd like to make you think about the way you are approaching things, and a chance to test it out. Have fun, play nice

cathylynn99 profile image80

cathylynn99 says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 17 months ago

Thanks for yr answer. Do u mind me asking what happened to make you leave the faith?

Austinstar profile image74

Austinstar says

• cathylynn99 profile image

cathylynn99 17 months ago

false dichotomy. it's not just god or satan. perhaps it's nothing. how can i not believe in your god? the same way you don't believe in thor.