PhoenixV profile image 79

Where Was Jesus After The Crucifixion And Before The Resurrection?

Besides being in a tomb, where was Jesus after the crucifixion and before the resurrection, in a spiritual sense, according to the Bible? I am not asking where His body was, but where or what was happening spiritually speaking. Serious, scriptural or studied replies only please, thank you.

The0NatureBoy profile image73

Elijah Alfred (The0NatureBoy) says

• Norine Williams 20 months ago

Eli: Omnipresent! Lk 24:13-32.Talked to "living beings!" I Pet 3:19. Talked to "those in grave." Oh ye of little faith concerning Lazarus!

61

Norine Williams says

• The0NatureBoy profile image

Elijah Alfred (The0NatureBoy) 20 months ago

NW, notice "Purgatory" is the place for the discarnated, so Yoshua could have gone there to speak to those in Rev 6:9-11, to be replaced after the fall of Mystery Babylon (Rev 14:13), but not the rest of the discarnated.

Slarty O'Brian profile image86

Slarty O'Brian says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 20 months ago

Was that suppose to be funny ? I am not laughing. Very offensive is what I get out of your comment.

Kiss andTales profile image26

Kiss andTales says

• Norine Williams 20 months ago

K&T: Pls explain "Jesus was DEAD 3 days in grave?" The "flesh" (Christ) died but Jesus' Spirit NEVER died! Did I misunderstand u? What "SIN" did Jesus have for your "validation" "wages of SIN is death?"