PhoenixV profile image 80

What Is The Trinity In Christianity?

• Norine Williams 20 months ago

TX:WoW! I John & Trinity all "man-made" to confuse souls (Jn 10:10)! One day ALL will come to the realization that the Father & Son is the "Greatest Allegory in Scripture" so "mere man" could relate!You're right "He created it all" for He is

DaveOnline profile image87

David Edward Lynch (DaveOnline) says

• Norine Williams 20 months ago

Dav: "Three kpersons?" A person is a "being" - flesh! God is Spirit; Holy Spirit is Spirit; Jesus (who was flesh) is now Spirit! So where r these "persons?" There're ALL God's Glories; not "persons!"

The0NatureBoy profile image74

Elijah Alfred (The0NatureBoy) says

• Norine Williams 20 months ago

Eli:Trinity? All "THREE" are in each of us? What THREE? God is as water you said! Water can be snow, sleet, slush, vapor, ice, etc which are "glories" of water! So is God - GLORIES ("I AM") MORE than THREE! He is WHATEVER to get His Will accomplish

palanorj profile image60

RJ Palano (palanorj) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 13 months ago

The infusion F, S, H, as a three headed deity

That pagans did worship in acient Babylon.

When christians married pagans , they combined customs and festivals of god worship, read the Edicts of Milan was popular of its support to practice whatever

0

Stargrrl says

• Norine Williams 20 months ago

StaR: My God! Religion has "ENGRAVED" this interpretation in ALL! Why don't Can't u see this is saying (even in English) that there are THREE Gods? You r the daughter, you r the mother, u r the wife, but is that your NAME?

Kiss andTales profile image26

Kiss andTales says

• Norine Williams 20 months ago

K&T: Amen! You're getting there! You can them Titles, but we are speaking of "GOD" Who operates in GLORIES! He is "I AM!" I hate to refer to HIM as "HE" for "IT" is not "MAN" but "SPIRIT!" However, in order to relate to "mere man," I do !

62

Norine Williams says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 20 months ago

Norine that is what you believe I stand as what I believe ,

Joh 8:42 Jesus said to them: “If God were YOUR Father, YOU would love me, for from God I came forth and am here. Neither have I come of my own initiative at all, but that One sent me forth.