PhoenixV profile image 78

What Does The Number 666 Or Mark Of The Beast Mean In The Bible?

word55 profile image81

Word (word55) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 20 months ago

True in some part of your comment, satan uses man to run local government , Lu 4:6Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish

His score 666

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 20 months ago

The reason being is that is very clear

Joh 12:31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

Joh 14: 30 I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me

60

Norine Williams says

• Norine Williams 20 months ago

So you think this is "unbalanced" or "ignorant" too? Just as the New Covenant IS your ONLY WAY to SALVATION, so is the Mark of the Beast or 666 REAL & TRUE! Keep living and you will see!

The0NatureBoy profile image74

Elijah Alfred (The0NatureBoy) says

daydreamer13 profile image60

daydreamer13 says

Kiss andTales profile image24

Kiss andTales says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 20 months ago

Also to add The number six implies imperfection. Often,numbers are used as symbols in the Bible. Seven typically represents completeness or perfection. Six, being one short of seven, can denote something incomplete or flawed in God’s eyes, and it can