vveasey profile image 82

If Jesus was nailed to a cross Why does Paul say he was hung on a tree?

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: Galatians 3:13

cobrien profile image81

cobrien says

• Norine Williams 12 months ago

Amen! Matters not to me what He died on, Fact remains "He DIED for the remission of our sins!" Wish ALL would stop looking at "THE LETTER" which "KILLETH!" (II Cor 3:6).

This is a SPIRITUAL JOURNEY folks!

nrsparks130 profile image60

N R Sparks (nrsparks130) says

• Norine Williams 13 months ago

Tree, wood, timber, cross, why remain shortsighted? The point is HE DIED FOR THE REMISSION OF OUR SINS!

II Cor 3:4-6! "The letter killeth!"

Rich kelley profile image62

Rich Kelley says

• vveasey profile image

vveasey 16 months ago

The question is about the discrepancy, between the Christian crucifix and Paul saying Jesus was hanged. Christians should be wearing the image of a hanged man, on their neck chains, instead of a man nailed to a cross .

Soraya Gazzaz profile image60

Soraya Gazzaz says

• nrsparks130 profile image

N R Sparks (nrsparks130) 16 months ago

Because of character limitations here, it would be difficult to answer your questions on a satisfactory manner. If you truly want to discuss this further, I'd be happy to talk about it. You can email me through my profile and I'd be happy to discus