FeniqueS profile image 56

Should the Holy Bible be re-written or a new bible made to suit the wants of person/s?

This is a very delegate subject, so I'll tread lightly. A Major blow to the covenant of Marriage, Holy Scripture/s, Creators commands/law/s, because of the US high courts ruling. In essences slapped the Creator in the face, stated He is a Lie and laws are wrong. Since, the court doesn't recognize the covenant of marriage as God's Law. Should the Bible be re-written and the areas that state marriage shall be between 1 Man/Woman omitted? A new bible made up just for those in support and also take out other laws: adultery, Truth, and Murder? So that both side will be equal.

Best Answer peachy (peachpurple) says

• FeniqueS profile image

A F Stiger (FeniqueS) 19 months ago

Thank you for your answer. as I've answered Old-Empresario and Paula. The Bible has lost a whole lot in translation, misquoted and books sealed. If God didn't think we could hand that could we if it were re-written?

• FeniqueS profile image

A F Stiger (FeniqueS) 19 months ago

Thank you for telling like it is for you. Pastor have been sue for not marring couples as well as businesses forced to make cakes. 14th Amend, protect them from unfair treatment, or is it one-sided as most laws seem to be today and in biblical times.

• FeniqueS profile image

A F Stiger (FeniqueS) 19 months ago

Thank you for your answer, I think the bible has lost a whole lot in being translated; misquoted, books lost or not recorded, and books sealed leaving them unfinished. We don't know what this miss/lost information has. Our minds couldn't take it.

Old-Empresario profile image88

Old-Empresario says

• FeniqueS profile image

A F Stiger (FeniqueS) 19 months ago

Thank you and I agree. What I'd love to read is the original holy scroll things loose a lot of context in translation and different writers. There is not telling how much is misquoted, missing or sealed from the Bible.

Kylyssa profile image93

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) says

• FeniqueS profile image

A F Stiger (FeniqueS) 19 months ago

Apology accepted, when I read your comment I thought you had gotten the email. I didn't see this until after I closed the question. System is slow. I wish we could choose two best answers. Yours would be tied and on top. Thank you again.