Jackie Lynnley profile image 74

Do you know about the 'Supermoon' in September and a claim it is a sign of End Times?

At 2 AM on September 28th there will be the darkest & brightest moons of the year,closer to earth than normal, causing extra bright shine to be a 'Supermoon.' Only lasting til 4.30 A.M. when earth is directly between it & sun; causing the moon to have a coppery hue, making a "Blood Moon" being the 4th in a little over a year, not a good thing according to Christian ministers John Hagee and Mark Blitz, who claim that this is a sign that the world is ending (Rev. 6:12?) Its effect on oceans will be stronger than usual, causing floods of biblical proportions. What are your thought on this?

MsDora profile image94

Dora Isaac Weithers (MsDora) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

It interests me although I am aware of past stories that went bad, I do like to check stories like this against the word in the bible about it. There is something here I believe from prophecy but I have not studied it out. It may be more tied to OT.

Glenn Stok profile image98

Glenn Stok says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

Interesting info Glenn; I am yet to study it out good; had just heard these were somehow different but as of right now could not give you an argument, lol. There is nothing more beautiful than those huge red moons & I have as yet to get a photo.

lawrence01 profile image89

Lawrence Hebb (lawrence01) says

Lynne-Modranski profile image84

Lynne Modranski (Lynne-Modranski) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

Of course the Christian would not be the one to fear the end but look forward to it as a bride waiting for her groom. Yet can we be happy knowing so many don't know time may be short & are not ready; when salvation is so simple & free.

Venkatachari M profile image86

Venkatachari M says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

I did use to get alarmed but I don't any longer looking forward to my next life; and of course I would not take anything just one someone else's word, I would have to read it and see it for myself. I do believe there is something to this.

C.V.Rajan profile image68

Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

nancynurse profile image84

Nancy McClintock (nancynurse) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 17 months ago

I do find it very interesting even though as you say the end has not come yet but then these moon signs have not yet ended & after this in September I believe there is only one more & that is in October. Caught my interest & bares looking

Express10 profile image87

H C Palting (Express10) says

srsddn profile image88

srsddn says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

I believe when He comes back it is to gather us for that 1000 reign with Him. Satan will be bound that 1000 years but he is not now and I think gathering as many souls as fast as he possibly can & to fool even the elect if it were possible. Math2

Levi Legion profile image60

Levi Legion says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

I would only believe what the bible says about it. Many books can be good guides, telling you of things related and clarifying hard studies but the bible must be used and I have found leads to so many other interesting questions and answers.

Michael-Milec profile image60

Michael-Milec says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

I do believe God plans to gather a group himself to preach the truth but I am not sure that will be before we are raised up by Christ. I think possibly these that convert from this ministry could be the ones under the alter that God dries their tear

LoisRyan13903 profile image73

LoisRyan13903 says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 16 months ago

I have just heard more about it lately that this one is important for some reason; when it falls which makes it different and of course we don't know but there are bible scripture saying there will be signs in the sky. Luke 21: 25-26 for one.