Perspycacious profile image 74

What does it mean to a Christian "to observe the Sabbath"?

Carola Finch profile image98

Carola Finch says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 14 months ago

Carola Yes it does mean a day of rest of labors, but Jesus improved the law , his death canceled out certain things the Jews were obligated to keep.

Mt 15:24 He answered: “I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

celafoe profile image71

charlie (celafoe) says

• Perspycacious profile image

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) 12 months ago

I am still praying for you, my privilege, and it's good to know you worship by word and deeds every day. By your answer, I suspect you meant to write: "So the answer is it means nothing to me."

Say Yes To Life profile image88

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Perspycacious profile image

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) 13 months ago

SDAs are great people and highly respected for their dedication to service worldwide. The question still remains: what does it mean to you "to observe the Sabbath"?

Rich kelley profile image62

Rich Kelley says

• Norine Williams 14 months ago

Rich: Did Paul "come together on the first day of the week" (Acts 20:7) ONLY? Nope! He taught "Everyday!" How can 1 be "in the world, but not of the world" if not IN CHRIST daily?" Did Col 2:16 LIE?

Kate Mc Bride profile image82

Kate McBride (Kate Mc Bride) says

• Norine Williams 14 months ago

Kate: Does it NOT matter what the Bible says? Did u read my response w/Scriptures? Did you verify that they were true? (Acts 17:11). Did you Ask your "local clergyman?"

Why is it that one doesn't care because of "preconceived ideas?"

Norine Williams says

• Norine Williams 14 months ago

Rich why do you think "law..fulfilled in Christ but the comm of God r still there?" Eph 4:4-6 ONE SPIRIT! Jn10:30!

Read Gal 3:24-25! No longer under a Schoolmaster (THE LAW)! Fulfilled! Day of rest means "trusting" (resting) in the Lord's Word

Tamara (firework23) says

• Norine Williams 13 months ago

Fire: Space limited! Email me!

Kiss andTales profile image30

Kiss andTales says

• Norine Williams 14 months ago

K&T: I keep asking "all," DID CHRIST DIE IN VAIN?

MOST want to stay under the LAW not "STUDYING" to see Scripture says we're NOW under a NEW COVENANT!

flpalermo profile image27

flpalermo says

• Norine Williams 11 months ago

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! What I've been saying "Man" (Catholic/Religion) is GOD'S WORST ENEMY! Satan has devised "Religion" TOOL to LOSE as MANY souls as possible & WE continue to let him (Satan) reign by not STUDYING (II Timothy 2:15)! Don't be DECEI