Ericdierker profile image 81

Why do Christians want to give proof of what is said in the Bible?

The Bible exists. There is proof of that that is undeniable. As there are millions of Bibles. And the Bible is proof of certain things. Like that it was written. I am a Christian. I do not base my faith on proof. Why do Christians want to prove what is in the Bible? I have my own opinion but I want to hear other people's opinion.

Carb Diva profile image87

Carb Diva says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 10 months ago

Beautiful answer and well-spoken. Thank you for that, Carb Diva.

lawrence01 profile image90

Lawrence Hebb (lawrence01) says

• Norine Williams 10 months ago

WRONG VIEW! There is ONE WAY (Eph 4:4-6) ONE GOSPEL OF CHRIST (Gal 1:6-9) ONE SPIRIT (I Cor 12) ONE BAPTISM (ACts 2:38) ONE WAY to be SAVED (Heb 6:1-3) ONE UNITY (Eph 4:13)!STUDY for TRUTH!"How can they know what that (Faith) was?" (Acts 1:4) HS!

savvydating profile image84

savvydating says

• Norine Williams 10 months ago

And is exactly why we can't heal the sick, raise the dead, walk on water, etc as Jesus said we would do (Jn 14:12) due to unbelief! The SAME SPIRIT Jesus has, we possess, but allow to lie dormant saying just good reading!

Provide book!

61

Norine Williams says