celafoe profile image 71

As a Christian have you ever studied the bible to check your beliefs?

The scriptures tell us to test ALL things to see if they be of God. Have you ever sat down with your bible and the Holy Spirit and studied to see if what you believe is scripturally sound? I dont mean tried to make your beliefs fit, I mean sincerely looking for truth. What did you find? Did you find some of what you had been taught was not scriptural? if so what & What did you do about it?

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 5 months ago

pp- i can help you if you wish. send me an email from this site and

i will send you a book that helps to understand. Then you can get born again and filled with Holy Spirit and then you can understand all of it correctly as the HS will reveal it

snapcracklepop profile image61

Jackie (snapcracklepop) says

5 weeks ago
  • celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 5 weeks ago

sorry dear but you are deceived. yes jw has a few truths. but they have their own bible and so much of what they say and do is contrary to the real scripture if you believe what you wrote then explain why you are not allowed to listen? only talk