Ericdierker profile image 81

Black or White, what are you? Really? Do you think there is a difference?

I just had one of those funny situations. In the local grocery store parking lot I waved the car forward and the driver waved me forward. But we did it like five times. We started laughing and then recognized each other as being members of a library group pushing for more for after school stuffBastion just laughed and reached his hand out to shake mine and introduce me to his wife. "Bastion you old good for nothing" and "Dr Dierker ain't you got a driver?" Bastion is whiter then our president and I am darker than both. We did what brothers do, spit on our palm and shake on it. Maybe?

Jodah profile image84

John Hansen (Jodah) says

6 weeks ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 6 weeks ago

John, I worked in Southeast Asia for a bit. Oh man did I stand out as a different race. For years never an unkind word. My Asian in laws treat me special only aggravated that I cannot speak their language after so many years. Life is good if we choos

71

Norine Williams says

4 weeks ago
Kiss andTales profile image22

Kiss andTales says

6 weeks ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 6 weeks ago

K&T my adult children just had me to a ancestry deal. I was adopted with no proof left of my origins biologically. What we found out was a big snore, no buddy cared. My young son is a clear case of half and half, boy is he good looking.