To determine truth, there is no shortcut, you need to search.
Allow me please to give you a basic outline of parameters for your search.
There are some who compare ancient Egyptian myths and legends with professed Christianity's beliefs. Do not let this confuse you, just prove or disprove for yourself.
1. The Grand Creator, Yahweh/ Jehovah, chose Moses to lead the descendants of Abraham [with whom He had made a covenant] out of bondage in Egypt. Moses was given the task of recording God's thoughts, and the first five Books have been attributed to Moses as 'secretary'.
2. An exhaustive research of the Bible should be done, bearing in mind the manuscripts in ancient Hebrew, Aramaic, and Koine Greek, their transmission and translation.
3. Errors in translation should be known, including notable ones such as 1 John 5:7 [Comma Johanneum], 1 Timothy 3:16; Revelation 1:11. controversial texts should be compared in as many different translations as possible.
4. False teachings, due to the influence of Neo-Platonism should be identified, such as Trinity, Immortality of soul, eternal torment. The inputs of Origen, Constantine, Augustine of Hippo, Lucian of Antioch, and Aerius, should be noted, realizing that none of these were inspired to add or take away anything from what we call the Bible.
5. Understand what is meant at John 6:44, 45; Proverbs 2: 1 to 6; Matthew 7:7, 8; Proverbs 8:13; Deuteronomy 18:18, 19; Acts 3:22, 23; John 12:49.
7. Understand what is meant at John 7:16, 17, 18; Revelation 21:8.
John 8:32; John 4:23, 24; John 17:17; Galatians 5:16, 17, 18, 22, 23.