jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Ghost hunting Equipment

1. kathyinmn profile image78
    kathyinmnposted 4 years ago

As a ghost hunter, I have several pieces of equipment that I use. I am always buying new pieces to help with my ghost hunts. However, I find that I am always returning turning to the tried and true pieces, which are my camera and tape recorder.

Ghost hunters, what is the most use piece of equipment you have?

What is the most successful piece of equipment to detect a spirit that you have?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am not a ghost hunter but you probably need those goggles which can make things look bigger! And you need to take meds for hallucinations!

2. pennyofheaven profile image82
      pennyofheavenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How about the internal kind, does that qualify? Is Ghost hunting a favourite pastime of yours?

3. twosheds1 profile image60
      twosheds1posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Critical thinking skills.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol  True, too true.

2. thoughthole profile image96
    thoughtholeposted 4 years ago

My digital voice recorder is my number one, can not investigate without, peice of equipment. I am also partial to my full spectrum camra.
    I find my K-2 and Emf most helpful in identifying man made electrical anomolies, but they tend to be a source of monotony when it comes to spirit activity.

I do not have one but think that an ambient air temperature gauge would be a very helpful gadget for validation of wheather or not those o' so common cold spots and sensations are real or psychosymatic.

1. kathyinmn profile image78
      kathyinmnposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I want to get one of those too. I ran into a number of cold spots and it would be interesting to find out just how cold are they.

3. Disappearinghead profile image88
    Disappearingheadposted 4 years ago

How about a spirit level to flatten those pesky ghosts if they get above themselves?