jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever seen an angel

1. purefitness profile image67
    purefitnessposted 7 years ago

A few years ago I saw an angel, It was a shock but what a beautiful sight it was to behold.  I was wondering if anybody else has a had a vision like this, if so please share.

I believed in God and Jesus way before this vision anyway, however this vision has changed my life and it is mind blowing to know that there is this whole other invisible kingdom working in tandem with the world system.

1. Make  Money profile image71
      Make Moneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No I haven't.  I'd be interested in hearing more about the angel that you saw though.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Not sure....  In the Bible, old and new testament,  angels often appear as normal everyday people.

3. Linda Martinez profile image59
    Linda Martinezposted 7 years ago

My dad had the gift of seeing angels and also seeing demons. He is now with The Lord Jesus, but i remember him saying i saw an angel, so beautiful and full of a light we can't imagine, very tall like 9 or 10 feet. He also saw ugly demons those he never described, he said it wasen't worth it. I thank God for giving me my father, i know ill see him again.
    <snipped promotional link - please do not include promotional links in Forums posts>

4. purefitness profile image67
    purefitnessposted 7 years ago

Thanks to all the people who have taken time out to share their thoughts.  The angel which are saw must have been about 8 foot plus and was male with and an oval shaped head.  His wing span was huge, several feet across and each feather was gilted around the edge with gold.  The angel didn't say anything, however I mouthed a wow (tried to speak but no words came out) and the angel sort of nodded. 

The angel must of stood about a foot away from me, for around a couple of minutes, however it felt longer then the angel faded out.

However the next evening I remember I was downstairs and as I turned around I saw angel wings and the the gold gilted edges of the wings fade out - this all happened in 2000.  This experience has stayed with me all these years and I often think about it and strongly believe that they are messengers from God and are around us constantly.

5. Make  Money profile image71
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

Cool.  It sounds like your guardian angel is a big guy.  smile

6. SparklingJewel profile image69
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago

I have never "seen" them with my physical eyes, but "sense" them with the higher vision. They are everywhere present for us, but desiring to know them and have their assistance I have learned is like "prerequiste" to having them help on a regular basis. The belief and the desire is needed, then they can interact with us to guide and protect us and those for whom we ask them to assist.

Then there are the angels that have "embodied" in human form (actually were born into a human body in the typical human way), some have said Mother Mary was an embodied angel because no human soul could have given birth to Jesus (someone of such great "Light").

and then there are angels that work through/with a human. Like, I have experienced having the strength of an angel work through me (and probably the other 2 people helping as well) to help lift a car off another human being in an accident...all of us small women that never could have done it by ourselves. And I have experienced them speaking English words through me to someone in need of guidance.

For me it is not to plan these things to happen, but to rather desire to be an instrument by keeping myself pure in thought and body and diet always with an "eye" to God and the desire to help others.

I think angels work through us most times when we are unaware, it is a really beautiful and loving concept, don't you think?