Are we foresaken?

1. Jerami profile image78
    Jeramiposted 4 years ago

During and after the time of which those prophesy that were described in Rev.13 Begin their fulfillment, would you say that God forsakes his people?

1. Dustin Staples profile image60
      Dustin Staplesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It wouldn't be out of character, but he's forced to forsake us (me being someone who's going to "hell"), those are the last days before our souls reckoning; those final tests will determine what the final score board will ring. If there isn't any people to still proclaim God's word, no one has a chance.

2. Jerami profile image78
    Jeramiposted 4 years ago

According to many peoples idea of forsaken, we are either forsaken or micromanaged.
    If I do not intervein when my brother commits an evil act; have I forsaken my brother and am I guilty of being evil?
      Damned if I do damned if I don't.  Either God is micromanaging us, or God has forsaken us.         We can't make up our minds can we?
    When we were in grade school and went out to play did the teacher forsake us.
    Forsake is such a perminate word.

From the eternal prospective ....  this time on earth isn't a very long time at all. Seems like we should be able to act better than we do in his absense. 
    Forasaken   no hardly.