jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (15 posts)

Come believers, argue Religion!

1. God made science profile image59
    God made scienceposted 4 years ago

Say whatever you have to say. There is no God and you know that well. Stop your delusions. There was no Jesus Christ, it's your delusion that such a person ever existed. Stop making the world more complicated. We need to rid the world of war, hatred, poverty etc. Stop being machines.

1. Quilligrapher profile image90
      Quilligrapherposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh God! Another thread baiting believers?
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

lol lol

There is a good case for the existence of the historical Jesus; barring personal prejudice that causes one to refuse to look at the evidence.

There is compelling testimony by humanity from every corner of the world throughout all of human history that lends credence to the  assumption that there is more to existence than we understand.

What does the angry atheist have? Ten years of worshiping Dawkins and a soap box on the internet that allows them to say what they've been dieing to , but didn't have the courage to say face to face with the JW at the door?

Open your eyes and broaden your perspective. Don't be so quick to seek followers for your religion. Your beliefs are no more compelling than the alternative offered and your religion appears to be just as intolerant as the one you are baiting here.

1. God is in kitchen profile image61
      God is in kitchenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Have you seen Jesus Christ, mam lol

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nope. The eternal existence or divinity of Christ was not the statement made though. Was it? The wording of the OP was that to believe such an individual ever existed was delusional. That shows, to me, personal prejudice that involves viewing historical sources with a different eye; depending on preconceived notions. Not really a compelling argument.

You haven't seen Christ, and you say that he did existed lol

1. profile image0

Have you seen any individual that was written of from antiquity? You believe they existed?  lol lol

No, I don't and the odd is that YOU do lol

Hitler existed. You can see his photograph.

1. profile image0

Ah, a photograph. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a camera existed two thousand years ago. Four thousand years ago, etc. That's all you've got? lol

Yes, it were wonderful. But sadly, that is not the case. We don't know what a person writes is true or not. Did you read the newspaper? It's ALL true lol

If you have a *faith* in history, that's fine. Belief wink

1. profile image0

We should really stop laughing at each other. I think we may be on the same page here. I don't know if Jesus existed, or not. I simply don't understand why people have a need to adamantly push either view in defense of their chosen religion. Be it Christianity or atheism. I think we have enough written evidence to accept the possibility of his existence as we have for many historical figures from that far back in antiquity. (Miracles not included)

working