Lucid Dreams

1. moneyfairy profile image62
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Do any of you dream in color? Have any of you had your dreams come true? Do any of you ever have lucid dreaming? I know I dream but I don't remember my dreams so much unless it's really important and something I really need to know and I have tried having a journal by my bed when I wake up etc...but so far nothing. Just curious if any of you have actually had lucid dreaming(meaning being actually aware and awake during your dreams). I'd love to experience it sometime. If you have experienced it and have any ideas as to how to make it happen let me know. Thanks!!

1. tussin profile image60
      tussinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have had lucid dreams, but only when I've been very ill and had to take light naps during the day.  It's hard to have them when you're in the midst of deep sleep at night.

1. moneyfairy profile image62
        moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Tussin, I don't know if I'd want to get sick to have a lucid dream. But did your dream come true for you in real life? The one you had when you were sick or did it just stay that "a dream". I work really hard an am usualy exhausted so that's probably why I don't remember even if I do dream.

working