jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

SUGGESTION: God doesn't exist, stop fooling yourself, slackers!

1. 0
    FreyaKraftposted 4 years ago

What evidence you have that God exists? You are lunatics that you would imagine a supernatural deity to invent the world. Madness in action. To be a little serious with you kindegerteners, it maybe that the Universe is just infinite. And human beings are just natural products. Stop wasting time preaching your God that doesn't exist.

1. rrhistorian profile image61
      rrhistorianposted 4 years ago in reply to this

sorry - no can do - I know he exists within me.
      besides, you have no proof that he does not exist -
      except in your own opinion.

1. 0
        FreyaKraftposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you can't prove something, then that doesn't exist. If your approach is acceptable to understand the world and the universe, then I can as well say that a giant bird produced an egg and it burst to become the universe. There is little difference between my bird and your God, because both are without evidence.

If God exists within you, try to prove that. We need to see that in action.

2. Chris Neal profile image84
      Chris Nealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! I needed a good laugh, and nothing like a know-it-all to provide one!

You'd have been funnier if you said it wearing jack boots, though cool

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

rrhistorian is right.

Madness in action is insisting that the world accept your cosmic conclusions as truth. Or is that inflated ego in action. I forget.

3. 0
    FreyaKraftposted 4 years ago

Madness is telling people to believe in a God that no one has ever seen, and can't prove, anyway. Madness is denying that the cosmos can be infinite. And madness is wasting entire days in the religious forums of a website, called HubPages.

1. 0
      Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I guess we define madness a little differently. But, madness to the side, arrogance is assuming you know something others don't, philosophically. Why do you care? Why must people agree with you, or be called insane? Your stand is just another religion.  Just as egotistical and pointless as any other.

4. pisean282311 profile image58
    pisean282311posted 4 years ago

@freya pardon me to say this but stop wasting ur time...all religious heads know god doesnot exist but they use gullibility of humans to continue business of religion...logical argument serves no purpose...in end humans are too scared to not believe in god...