jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in Astrology?

1. crystaleyes profile image83
    crystaleyesposted 4 years ago

Astrology and future prediction, Palm Reading, Tarot Cards, Do they really predict the future? How far do predictions come true?

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 4 years ago

Love it. Just got started in astrology. Of course I make it all up as I go along, which is pretty much what everyone else does, truth be told.

Lots of money in it. I sincerely hope I suddenly start receiving lots of $$$ when folks start ordering my mugs. They're fabulous. I call them the Wonder Mug. Let me know if you want one smile

1. Taurus2 profile image60
      Taurus2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have seen a palmist tell future. What he said became reality after a year. Palmistry works!

3. tammybarnette profile image61
    tammybarnetteposted 4 years ago

As a christian I do not believe in telling of future events, too many false prophets. However, I'm very interested in astrology. I have read a few books and find it interesting how the birth sign, or sun sign I believe it's called, can be so accurate on personality traits. I am a Capricorn, and the description allotted to this sign is pretty dead on my personality. I also find it interesting that there are 12 personalities, as there are apostles, and I like to think about how all beliefs; religious, astrological, scienific,etc., may all fit together in some giant universal puzzle.

1. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Try the Sephirotic Tree of Life but from the Western qabbalistic tradition rather than the Judaic one. You may be pleasantly surprised. Many people regard it as the ultimate filing cabinet enabling parallels to be drawn between diverse pantheons and other systems.

4. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 4 years ago

Look why is no one asking me for a horoscope?

I'm just as good at making them up as anyone else. And even better?

I tell the goddamn truth. If the stars say you're ass is so fat I can see it everywhere I look, I share.