jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

god or satan : who has been more evil?

1. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 4 years ago

god killed entire human race and animal race by mode of flood according to bible...

god sent plague to kill.....if we compare this two acts with what satan is said to do , satan seems angel...

according to you who has been more evil, god or satan?....

p.s.- i know for atheist both god and satan dont exist...but considering them even as fiction characters whom do u think is more evil?

2. A Troubled Man profile image60
    A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago

I can't remember where I saw the numbers, but they did stick out like a sore thumb...

God killed around 32 million people while Satan killed 8 people, according to the Bible.

If killing people is how you teach them to behave, then it is obvious where the real evil exists.

pisean282311posted 4 years ago in reply to this

yup...may be satan wrote bible and projected himself as hero of the tale...may be yaweh is actually satan...

3. cryptid profile image91
    cryptidposted 4 years ago

Kill a man and you're a murderer
    Kill many and you're a conqueror
    Kill 'em all, you're a God.

One could argue that if we are creations of God He then has the right to destroy us at his leisure.

Satan does not have the same right.

Then again, a God who requires constant attention and love lest he smite us to ashes might be considered a little on the selfish side.  Like a spoiled child, he smashes his toys when they are no longer pleasing him.

kill them all and you are god lol

1. cryptid profile image91
        cryptidposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's a line from a song, but I believe it originally came from a French philosopher.

french philosopher...so finally someone did get it right wink

working