jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Abortion and Saving Endangered Animals - Paganism is here

1. Mark Johann profile image63
    Mark Johannposted 3 years ago

Many countries and states are legalizing abortion yet saving endangered species mostly animals. Sounds like the dark ages of Paganism is at hand. Help me discuss about it.

1. A Troubled Man profile image60
      A Troubled Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Okay, so according to you, we are behaving barbaric in that we want to save endangered species and provide medical services to women?

Yeah, that makes sense.

2. 0
      Peelander Gallyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Not sure if trolling...

Look, abortion is already legal in every state for a reason. When abortion is illegal, it still happens all the time, but in gas station bathrooms with coat hangers and potent herbal elixirs and in the basements of unqualified hacks who maim and kill.

Also, the Dark Ages heralded in Christianity as the dominant religion of Europe.

3. Disappearinghead profile image89
      Disappearingheadposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just how do you make the connection of abortion and saving endangered species with paganism? You've completely lost me. The former is about women having the ability to choose whether or not to give birth and the latter is about good stewardship of the planet.

4. Paul Wingert profile image80
      Paul Wingertposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Like compairing apples and oranges.

5. tammybarnette profile image60
      tammybarnetteposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am amazed at the many commercials promoting adopting abused animals but none for the abused children...animal abusers never have the right to have their abused animals back, but abusive parents are given back their children often...I am all for people having the right to save animals as well as the right to have an abortion, to me these are on the same side of the isle, the one where people have freedoms and the right to choose

6. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Lol, as a Pagan High Priest, I am not sure what you are referring to, The Dark Ages Of Paganism.  I think perhaps you should research more, lmao! smile

2. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 3 years ago

When humanity begins to terminate itself in order to protect endangered species, you will be closer to a point.  Not far off! lol

Mark Johannposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for taking the point to be closer enough. You got me.

Mark Johannposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am onto the humanitarian reason and take chances to resist on some scientists making these propositions in this period of modernization.

2. eternals3ptember profile image60
      eternals3ptemberposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You forget our motto as a species is "eat the world"

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

I have no idea how the issues raised are connected. how would beating puppies help abused kids?  How would wiping out the panda prevent unwanted pregnancies?  Seriously, I'm confused.