jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

For FSM Believers ONLY

1. tussin profile image60
    tussinposted 3 years ago

This thread is only for believers in FSM to discuss issues related to FSM.  No Christians and atheists allowed.  I do not want to hear any Christians tell me how the red sauce is a metaphor for the blood of Christ.  I do not want to hear atheists tell me that the 666th Edition Betty Crocker Cookbook is just a bunch of myths dreamed up by bored housewives making dessert thousands of years ago.  I will immediately tattle tale to the moderators about any off-topic posts.

Specifically, I want to discuss certain apocryphal passages in the 9th Edition BCC that allow for the substitution of whole grain linguini in place of regular spaghetti.  What do you think of these changes to the canon?

1. ElSeductor profile image61
      ElSeductorposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What is FSM?

1. A Troubled Man profile image61
        A Troubled Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The Flying Spaghetti Monster. May you be touched by his noodley appendage. Repent or He will toss you in a fiery lake of Bolognese sauce for 10-15 minutes or lightly browned. RAmen.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image62
        Ron Montgomeryposted 3 years ago in reply to this

He boiled for our sins.

2. eternals3ptember profile image62
    eternals3ptemberposted 3 years ago

Bah! Woe, woe to ye! The Invisible Pink Unicorn is the ONE TRUE GODDESS, BLASPHEMER!

Through our science we know she is invisible, through our faith we know she is pink, blessed be her holy hooves.

3. SmartAndFun profile image93
    SmartAndFunposted 3 years ago

Are scientologists allowed to participate or must they wait for their very own "Xenu the Galactic Overlord" thread?

4. JMcFarland profile image93
    JMcFarlandposted 3 years ago

Is there a different denomination for Alfredo sauce or am I just a heretic?

5. Greekgeek profile image98
    Greekgeekposted 3 years ago

I can accept that whole grain linguini may be another inflected manifestation of the basic FSM archetypal energies. However, I am something of a Jung/Campbell Pastafarian, and I like to think that Annie's Bunny Noodles are a manifestation of the divine as well.

( But not Kraft mac 'n cheese. There's limits. )

6. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 3 years ago

This is a ridiculous thread, you can't even prove there is a FSM, all the rubbish you spout about H-m only comes from the one book and there is no objective evidence for his/her/its existence.