jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Why are Christians against so many people?

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
    Castlepalomaposted 3 years ago

I have only known one Christian well  in my life, who has never accuse me of being against, condescending or an enemy of Christianity. Meanwhile I had not been against any group or hated anyone since I was eight years old. Yes, I am a very odd person in the sense of asking hard questions, giving strong Opinions with curiosity. More Kindness is more important than more Religion.
    I return the gift of being against Christians, back to their rightful owners, Christains.

GW Bush and my ex wife are the only negative people I have ever gotten rid of. 
    Bush sold the Americans on “ If you are not with us, you are with the terrorist”
    They have sold Amercans on being the world ‘most populated Christians country.
    Which carries half of the world’s war budget , 25% of the world’s prisons and with Russia they have 90% of the World’s nuclear warheads.

Annual CO2 emissions  (in thousands of metric tonnes) UN Estimate

The World
    29,888,121 toms

China (ex.Macau, Hong Kong)
    7,031,916 tons

2nd place United States with 4% of the world' population
    5,461,014 tons

Who is really against whom?

1. Disappearinghead profile image89
      Disappearingheadposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think it's because the US reinterpreted, rebranded, and repackaged Jesus for sale.

Castlepalomaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Jesus for Sale
        lo lo lo
        Well there is 7x more disccusion about finance in the Bible than about Jesus
        Make some sense

Jesus will never be voted for president if he come back again, because he would be angry all over again with the greedy money makers.

2. pennyofheaven profile image82
    pennyofheavenposted 3 years ago

Nothing like kindness to make the world a better place.

1. 0
      Emile Rposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Good point. Unfortunately, it appears to be much more fun to point fingers.

You can point, if you’re not a hypocrite of the same faults.

Yes I have my issues too, one of them being too honest, to a fault

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago

hey CP...good to run into you....ooooooohhhh must be cold over in them there mountains!

don't know if there is an answer to the thread title....not sure where your post was going....but anyway....my good christian buddy is determined to keep knockin' on my door thinking i have the devil in tow....we had a good yelling match the other night.....all because i won't say exactly what he wants me to say....too bad for him....however, he's not against me....but wants to convert me and tells me he'll keep 'hounding me' until i take my last breath i guess......................................ha ha ha

we're good friends............................but he sure can't handle me stickin' up for myself!....he's used to me telling him to 'back off buttercup'!....and we're still friends so far!....it's been 25 years...5 years of him being born again though! Yikes!

sooooooo....did you post this cuz of that lovely christian lady you have a crush on?

These BC Mountains feel like the Florida of Canada After snow and ice carving for 38 years during most of the winter time, mainly in Northern Ontario and Quebec,

Thanks for showing my first girlfriend were wrong for me. This next silver lining girlfriend is also a strong Christian. She said several times I’m against Christianity.
      “Christians” you can’t live with them and you can’t live without them.
      Kind of early to tell where it is going; this lovely lady has a history of commitment problems. Or maybe someone like a sweetie like Penny, who gets along, could work.

My daughter visited me from Montreal and she wants me to coach her in master Swim, Art and Building these off grid mini Homes in Creston. We had a very good time together, I dressed up as Micky Mouse and went out with two wild cats, one of them being my girlfriend Cat Woman.
      Life is Good , how is your life shaping up?