jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

No more hard Christian lovers for this soul, A Story of potential love

1. Castlepaloma profile image24
    Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago

No more!  blind faiths of a personal God to take my whole soul away, of it’s million parts
    The last three Christian lovers broke up with me, and were able to collect my soul for Jesus’
    Last three lovers, each called me atheists or against Christ, which they had nothing to back their claim.
    The Condition of a their Jealous God love cause our love end, like friends; one kiss, no delay.
    The world defeated another fool; yet spirit and soul's lay in calm retreat, waiting to love again.

No more lovers, saying I was just like you, as they went from high on drugs, to now, high on Jesus,
    Our paths were not the same,  my desire accomplished  dreams, ethics,and luckier history with lovers
    Bigoted lovers live in a small small world, let me off the ride, go ahead, repeat it a 1000 times over.
    Lol, I said to my last lover, I’ll convert to Catholic; maybe we can learn a lessons in hell after torture?
    She said, she’s is a Christian against religion, maybe they can all be against gravity and just float away

No more!  Church speeches on enemies, sin, fear, quilt, prisons, conflicts and worst, stories about Hell
    Artist Imagination is like the eye of a soul, showing secrets common for we are all connected by love
    It’s better to risked for love,, lets replace negativity with light toward the centre of our soul.
    Three lovers, thanks for the good times and dreams that nourishment my heart and soul,
    Any soft Christians out there without the hang-ups of Yahweh's Being all and Ending all?

2. pennyofheaven profile image80
    pennyofheavenposted 4 years ago

I love it!

Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Needs to be worked on and edited, some tears got in the way

You thinks it's good enough for a hub?

1. pennyofheaven profile image80
        pennyofheavenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Awww...Oh absolutely, I was going to ask if it was part of a hub.

Thought it was too personal and the words are not correct
          Whats an artist to do?

On the other hand, I can’t live a lie over a Jealous God causing protential lover to end, or have many more close friends part

My daughter has the same off beat weirdness as you"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,

Save Satan Hub turned out OK, this one is not so bad.

OK
          I'LL DO IT

Might be personal but it makes some very good points about the supposed jealous God.

Haha yes off beat weirdness sounds about right. Interesting that you say that about your daughter and she too is a budding artist! Like attracts like it is said lol.

Glad you are going to do it!

Will check out save satan hub!

3. pennyofheaven profile image80
    pennyofheavenposted 4 years ago

Where is the save satan hub. Did you delete it?

Hub pages canceled about four or five of my hubs, yet did not cancel
      "Save Satan"Maybe someone on the staff liked it.

There is a new system I still have not caught up on yet.
      Just type in the find - Save Satan

Thanks I found it.

Cancelled?

Yes I haven't caught up yet either! It is not very user friendly. Maybe I am just not friendly enough to it. However, the functions do not do what it says it will do. Like the filters. Oh well.

working