Apologies and Clarifications My thread “No more Christian lovers"

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
    Castlepalomaposted 3 years ago

It was out of my Character of being spiritual sided and always open.  I was hurt by the rejection of 3 pass potential love relationships.  I don’t to cast into the Universe this kind of intention and don’t want to separating anyone from me, or be opposite of what God would have ever wanted. A spiritual safety net, someone something that will always love and protect you is very true. So what if they call is GOD or JESUS, Or ALLAH. For small creatures such as us, the vastness of the universe is bearable only with love. The TRUE task of the "atheist" and the "Christian" is to give love often, confidently, genuinely and freely to all. That's the true task of all beings on this planet

I may never understand the ancient spirituality of Christianity yet do understand all mankind and animals love. We are all in the same boat together even if I don’t agree it was Noah’s Ark

1. Disappearinghead profile image87
      Disappearingheadposted 3 years ago in reply to this

History repeats itself. The Jews out of a sense of superiority rejected the Roman centurion who Jesus commended for his faith. This centurion understood what life was all about.

Now I dare say you have been rejected by Christians for the same reason and here you are like the centurion demonstrating that you've also grasped that the point of life is love. I salute you.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
        Castlepalomaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'll be less obsessed with Religion and give more attention to the person.

Thanks again Disappearinghead, it only takes a handfull of good friends to know how good life is.