jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Your Astrological Profile

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

How would you describe yourself regarding your astrological sun sign, moon sign, and ascendant?  What are your positive and negative qualities? 

For example, My sun sign is in Virgo, moon sign is in Cancer and my ascendant is in Pisces.   I am not a typical Virgo in the strictest definition.    I am a highly creative and eclectic person.  I love art, music, and metaphysics.   I do not believe in following a strict routine,   I just go.............I tend to be attracted to the undercurrents of life and situations.   I find people who are obsessive with rules and regulations to be a bit annoying.  I am highly secretive and am thought of as cold and aloof until one really gets to know me.    I am also be highly emotional and vitriolic when annoyed and angry.   I also can be highly carping and critical of myself and of others.

1. Phil Perez profile image81
      Phil Perezposted 19 months ago in reply to this

You're extremely secretive because of your Cancer Moon and Pisces Ascendant. You being a Virgo, it helps ground your sensitivity. Because of your Moon sign, you get attracted to people who are motherly, need financial stability, and who understand your emotional moodiness. If you find a Cancer woman, assuming you're a male, it would be a great relationship. Gender does play a role by the way.

We also have more than just Moon, Sun and Ascendant signs. It's tiring going through all of them so I guess that's why you didn't.

I'm a Leo Sun sign with a Capricorn Moon sign and Aquarius Ascendant.

I'm an emotional, and enthusiastic person, but most of the time, I'm calm and neutral to what's around me. I'm insensitive most of the time because I lack water signs in my astrological chart. I'm opinionated and mentally adaptable and understanding, and that is due to my Aquarius sign. I am rarely impulsive because I'm able to reason with my emotions so I stay in great control of them.. I'm attracted to intellect and high standards of life. Someone who has high aspirations and is willing to go after them with the confidence that they can achieve them. I'm critical of myself, too. Critical of others more, though... I love thinking outside the box, while others despise me for it, it doesn't faze me and that's thanks to my Aquarius Ascendant. I'm a very balanced person overall. Except for Water as previously mentioned, but I don't know if that's a bad or good thing...

gmwilliamsposted 19 months ago in reply to this

You are spot on regarding my being secretive.  I do not really reveal myself to people unless I TOTALLY trust them.

2. karthikkash profile image91
    karthikkashposted 3 years ago

I am a Scorpio sun, Pisces moon and a Sagittarius ascendant. As a Scorpio sun, I have most of the traits of a Scorpio such as being secretive, intense, passionate, stubborn, vengeful and so on. At the same time, my Pisces moon brings a twist to my emotional side. I am more outgoing and expressive than a typical Scorpio. I am deeper, more emotional, psychic and a dreamer than an average Scorpio. My Pisces moon helps me become more humanitarian and perceptive to energies around me.

Due to my Sagittarius ascendant, I am more inclined to research, gaining knowledge, traveling and most importantly being blunt. I seldom hold the truth and tell it extremely bluntly on the face, which of course creates problems for me.

gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You are indeed a quite interesting and fascinating person.