What is the purpose of your life?

1. LauraD093 profile image86
    LauraD093posted 3 years ago

Bertrand Russell a well known atheist stated once "Unless you assume a God the purpose of life is meaningless.' I chose this quote specifically because it can be agreed upon by both the non-believer and the believer. I have had at different points in my life reflected on this question. Either from possibly a theist view or from a more non-secular stand-point, what do you think is the meaning/purpose of Your Life. Not Tom,Dick or Mary's but your personal purpose.? The link below is where I pulled the Russell quote-

2. pinto2011 profile image59
    pinto2011posted 3 years ago

Hi Laura really you have strung the untouched cord. My personal goal is to remain happy and enjoy the life and let other people achieve that up to my capability.

I do not delve into what is there or not, what should be there or not, or rather what is after life, what is before life. All these things are bullcrap. I believe in what I am seeing and what is in front of me. My god is my parents, my nature, my river, my springs, our natural habitat. If we can protect that and let them live happily, my purpose of life will be fulfilled.

3. janesix profile image74
    janesixposted 3 years ago

i am here to grow spiritually, just like everyone else