jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

moon, human beings

1. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 4 years ago

The moon is connected to human gestation. Women are pregnant for nine months, our mentrual cycles also correspond to lunar cycles. The vesica pisces incorporates the number 153. The square root of 153 is 12.369, the exact number of full moons in one year. Also, 153 lunations equals 4518 days, which when divided by the number of days in the year equals 12.369 as well.

The vesica pisces looks like two moons or circles coming together, each touching the other at the center. The inner fish shape (153 fishes of Jesus) when you put a cross in the center, will have a ratio of 265:153.

There are 266 days in the ideal period of human gestation of the fetus. It is normally thought that there are forty weeks of pregnacy, but in actuality there are 38 weeks. This knowlege is readily found online, or known by any obstetrician. The point n the gestation when the fetus can live outside of the mother is 22 weeks, or 154 days into the pregnacy. Interestingly, these numbers are very close to 265:153. But the most interesting thing is that the, after fertilization, the zygote, the cell formed by the egg and the sperm, does not divide until after the first 24 hours. That means the actual gestation of the fetus is 265 days, and the fetal vitality is 153 days.

265:153, in the shape of a cell dividing into two, just like the shape of the vesica pisces.

This all may mean just a coincidence to most people, but to me, it means much more. It tells me that the very fabric of the universe corresponds to life,and not just any, but human life itself. The moon, mathmatics, geometry, human life are all connected. This is just one tiny piece of the puzzle. The sizes and distances of the planets, earth, moon and sun all connect to certain numbers and ratios that correspond directly to human heatbeats and respiration. These things aren't accidets or mere coincidences.

1. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Okay then, lets worship the moon.

janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Why worship? isn't it enough that these things are extremely interesting?

1. profile image0
          Rad Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We can find interesting things with numbers if we look at the numbers and try to make connections with the numbers.

2. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Interesting, but hardly surprising.  In your first paragraph you give a mathematical equation as follows (wish I could type it right):

There are 29.529 days/lunation
      There are 365.26 days/year
      There are 12.360 lunations/year (or full moons, take your pick)

12.639 = 153 * 29.529days/lunation / 365days/year
      This can be re-written as:
      12.639 = (12.369lunations/yr)^2 * 29.529days/lunation / 365days/year
      Re-writing again:
      12.639 =  (12.369lunations/yr)^2 * (365.26days/year / 12.369lunations/year) / 365days/year
      Canceling out numbers divided by themselves we get:
      12.639 = 12.639lunations/yr  This is not surprising, and is an often used trick to astound people.  A lengthy mathematical formula that simply says a number equals itself.

The numbers 265 and 153 are NOT directly connected to the fish symbol.  The correct ratio of height to width is the tangent of 120 degrees; a result of designing the symbol so that the inclusive arc of the circle is 1/3 of the total circumference.  The number 265/153 is merely one approximation of that tangent, and not even the closest one.  The number 1351/780, for instance, is considerably closer.

That human biology often correlates to lunar phases is not surprising either.  Much of nature does the same; sea turtles, for instance, lay their eggs so that they will hatch at night on a new moon every time.  It's dark that way and predators have a harder time.  Much of coastal life correlates to lunar phases, which also are connected to tides.

However, you are really grasping in the comparisons of a fetus to 265 or 153.  A dividing egg does NOT look like the fish symbol; it looks rather like two intersecting circles.  At just one point in time will even the imaginary lines of those two "circles" look like the symbol; as two congruent circles draw apart there will always be that point but it lasts for only an instant.

Fetal survivability is extremely variable; at 22 weeks it is only 5%, but without massive medical intervention that drops to zero.  The earliest known was born at 21 weeks, 5 days, but even 50 years ago that child would never have survived.  In the future we can probably expect survival at 19, 18 or even earlier periods.

The relative sizes (as seen from earth) of the moon and sun are total coincidence of when you were born and live.  The moon was larger in the past and will forever be shrinking in apparent size.  You just happened to be born when it appears pretty close to the size of the sun.

I think it's great you took the time to actually read what I wrote.

I will have to think about the points you made.

1. wilderness profile image97

I enjoy math puzzles like that one.  They always boil down to an extremely simple statement, just like this one did, but it is fun doing the "boiling".  Finding out just why it works.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. It's ok. I'd rather know what the truth is than anything else.

1. wilderness profile image97

I'm sorry, Janesix - I certainly didn't mean it that way.  I just enjoy that sort of puzzle, that's all.  Just weird, maybe, but I like playing with numbers and logic puzzles - enough that I've written a couple of hubs on specific ones and their solutions.

This one took a bit to track down and solve, but for me it was play time before I get back into the hub I'm writing.  Fun, not beating up on you. smile

working