jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

There will be powerful earthquakes in Russia and China soon and they will take p

1. denden mangubat profile image71
    denden mangubatposted 3 years ago

they will take place one after the other

2. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Yeah, yeah. Come back when your imaginary friend predicts earthquakes in places where earthquakes are normally nonexistent (e.g. the Sahara).

denden mangubatposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. Silverspeeder profile image61
        Silverspeederposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Jesus also said beware of false prophets because there will be many and they will aim to deceive you!

denden mangubatposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You are very true Silverspider.but Jesus did not mean that all the prophets are false you just have to know if that prophet came from God.If you want to know a prophet you will just have to pray to God and ask for humilty and enlightenment.one Some characteristics of a prophet;pray for the salvation of souls,did not mock others religion,has humility in heart,offers prayers to others.

The book of revelation closed the era of prophecy so there hasn't been any and never will until those in revelation have been fulfilled.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That attitude strikes me as a little paranoid in nature.  The hubstaff do not care, nor probably even know, about this prophecy. 

If people got banned every time the posted something wrong on their forum, I doubt any of us would still be here.

3. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 3 years ago

The bear in the north gets thrown down? A metaphor for the change of the age.

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

Really?  Well, I predict that there will be over 100 earthquakes this year in just the area of Yellowstone Park - a minuscule area compared to China + Russia.

And I will even lay money on it, at any odds you care to name.  Think Maria will do the same?

1. janesix profile image60
      janesixposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think a "powerful earthquake" in the Yellowstone area would be far more destructive than one in Russia or China. let's hope that doesn't happen any time soon.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The last I heard it will happen one day before the plate moves beyond the hotspot.  When it does it will take out half the NW US and a good chunk of Canada, likely causing a "nuclear winter" over the entire world.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

(Rolls eyes) Oooooookay, sure. Whatever you say. (Exits thread)

6. Disappearinghead profile image89
    Disappearingheadposted 3 years ago

There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

Found the hammer can't find the possessed father!

working