jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Tarot Reading Anyone?

1. LauraD093 profile image83
    LauraD093posted 3 years ago

A friend of mine asked that I do some tarot readings at her birthday party -It has been years since I've done them  and I only read for "entertainment" purposes. Doing some quick three card readings will help me re-familiarize myself with the cards-Past-Present-Future -anyone "game?"
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8208560_f248.jpg

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
      LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sure,lets go for it.

LauraD093posted 3 years ago in reply to this

luis

Past
        Four of Cups
        This card generally signifies aversion to something and dissatisfaction. Although seated with three cups in front  of him and being offered a fourth the figure displayed is obviously out of sorts. Imagined vexations may have in the past held you back from  feeling peace.

Present
        Queen of Swords (reversed)
        This card in reverse signifies bigotry and deceit watch out for those around you that may have hidden agendas -things may not always be as they appear don't be afraid to "peel the onion" to reveal the truth.

Future
        Three of Cups
        This cards signifies the completion of something. The results from the end of this particular matter bring victory,fulfillment solace and healing.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8210999_f248.jpg

2. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 3 years ago

Yes, I would love a reading:)

Please and thank you:)

janesix

Past
      The Chariot
      The Chariot depicts an atmosphere of war this may come from within or without. Vengeful thinking and presumption are overcome to achieve providence.

Present
      Queen of Wands
      This card is all about life and animation-emotional and otherwise. You have currently a magnetic pull for those around you share your abundance- you have plenty currently to give away.

Future
      Four of Wands (reversed)
      Signifies prosperity-a country atmosphere giving repose concord and harmony is around the bend. Increased felicity and embellishment are all around this particular card.
      http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8211050_f248.jpg

1. janesix profile image60
        janesixposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I needed to hear something positive for a change.

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 3 years ago

Me too. Me too. Please. smile

Emile R

Past
      The Magician
      this card shows the Querent (person being read) as having a diplomatic demeanor but can also signify past sickness and pain. Skill when combined with self-confidence can overcome all adversity leaving the past in the past.

Present
      Justice (reversed)
      Shows the law involved at some level can also signify bias and bigotry from an outside source. The need to withstand current severity at work or at home is necessary.

Future
      Page of Pentacles
      Reflection and scholarship through management will be occurring. Also signifies news and messages soon to come that will aide in future self-actualization
      http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8211090_f248.jpg

4. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 3 years ago

Doesn't look like she's coming back.

I will do the readings if anyone wants:)

if you dare....

5. LauraD093 profile image83

sorry everyone left to make dinner and  didn't get back-here are your 3 picks !

6. LauraD093 profile image83

Again I'm sorry everyone had to wait-thanks for helping me re-visit my tarot cards-remember "grain of salt" madame Zorba I am not lol.

working