jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (23 posts)

I was wrong

1. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 3 years ago

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber"

I was wrong

Kundalini is the wolf in sheep's clothing, and a deciever of the worst kind. it is evil

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is quite a 360. I don't understand.

janesixposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Satan showed himself to me

1. profile image0
          riddle666posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Olanzapine (Zyprexa) might help in keeping satan at bay.

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago

Good for you, janesix.
    Amen.

3. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

It's not evil; it's goddamned stupid.

Then don't bother with my threads. Mind your own business. I am trying to right a wrong.

satan reveals himself at the sixth chakra, in an attempt to get in your head. Anyone who claims enlightenment through kundalini knows this,and I want this information to get out. Especially now that so many Christians are getting into yoga.

1. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes,  the Devil is very subtle sometimes.

1. profile image0

By writing the bible?

guess what? It even had the number of it's name. Imagine that

1. profile image0

lol
              wink
              haha
              You go girl!

1. profile image0

You are calling satan as god and is following his book.  Imagine god doing adultery and rape and impregnating a betrothed virgin and asking his followers to rape and kill but not to divorce (not all followers, I guess, some are specifically privileged to divorce). Now I understood why you follow him, where else one can drown oneself in sin and advice others?

1. profile image0

Umm... no, it's you who seems hellbent on calling Satan as God.
                  Don't you understand sarcasm and irony?    I think you do!   Your screen name is a bit leading in that direction!  LOL.

It seems you have a problem with some of the Bible's verses and concepts.   If you want, I'll try to help you understand some of those,  even if I have to go research from Bible scholars etc.....
                  I haven't offered before because.....it seems to me that you don't really care to try to understand;  that you're just bent on trying to debunk the Holy Bible.
                  Well, good luck with that!  (I'm being sarcastic!)
                  But if you decide you really wanna learn instead of just trying to condemn God Himself,  then maybe we could get somewhere on this.............
                  ??

1. profile image0

Do you mean that I need your help to rationalise and justify that nonsense to fit our current understanding and morals, and believe some charlatan priest that nonexistent things exist? If I want to believe nonsense why should I choose fanatics books, I have better sensible ones in my country.

2. profile image0

When are you going to change your opinion again? It hardly took you a month to change your opinion regarding kundilini and year about god.

hopefully I will not be decieved by satan again, but who knows? I have been a fool before, it's hardly likely I'll suddenly become WISE all of a sudden.

1. profile image0

So what is there to say you are not fooled now?

You still haven't answered my question about the line in the sand. When You answer that, I will answer your questions.

working