jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

life LIFE

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8280523.jpg
    What is YOUR definition of life?  How do you FEEL about life?   What is LIFE actually?   What is your ATTITUDE towards life?   Is life FUN, DRUDGERY, SOMETHING to be ENDURED?   Is life is BLAST or what?   Give YOUR opinion of what LIFE is or should be?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image86
      Kathryn L Hillposted 4 years ago in reply to this

life seems to be a combination of
      D.  All the above.

I fell and am still feeling symptoms of having a concussion. I could not even keyboard on hubPages for months. The fourth month is the worst. Now I am in the fifth month. I would like to tell everyone to appreciate their consciousness.  The brain and the mind are so miraculous.  You must keep your mind, brain and neck safe and sound to enjoy a quality life. I would beg everyone to not do any pharmaceutical, or alcohol or pot and to deal with their minds and brains and consciousnesses realistically and sanely.  It is hard for some and I have great sympathy for those with any form of mind or brain disability.

2. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 4 years ago

Everything is life. Nothing exists without it. We are in fact as dead as we can get here in the material plane. The soul is what most people think of as life. This is a fragmetn of god, an organization of matter that produces conciousness. There are jsut different lavels and varying degrees. Even in the human species. Some or more alive that others,so to speak.

Hi again. I agree with what you have posed here. I was thinking about being "awake" just this morning. The goal, it seems, is to become ever more awake.  It is a little scary for me, though.   I am fine with a little awareness.    I need to man up I guess.

1. janesix profile image61
        janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you have been thinking about it, you are probably already on the road for it to happen:)

no.  From my sources... unless you determine to make it happen, it will not.  It is a matter of purposefully working toward the goal of being spiritually aware. "The harvest is abundant, but the laborers are few." I have been contemplating this quote from Jesus for many days now.

1. janesix profile image61
            janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

but what is the labor? Is it simply the process of thinking it through,and figuring it out?

Or is it working it out
              as in Love...
              into action on some level...
              any level
              ...?

Jesus does need to come back and explain some things!
                now that its 2000 years later...
                ?

working