jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (24 posts)

Have you ever had such odd/strange happenings in your life?

1. moneyfairy profile image63
    moneyfairyposted 3 years ago

It was so very bizzare last week I recieved a letter that didn't have my correct address or last name? How did it get to me? The person that sent the letter was a sister of someone I knew a long time ago and the wierd thing is it arrived on the day of that persons funeral (the one I used to know). The letter was telling me of this persons death.
    Have any of you had such strange happenings?

1. janesix profile image60
      janesixposted 3 years ago in reply to this

yes

moneyfairyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Do you think such happenings are coincedental or just random?

I don't think there are ever coincidences.

So just random then? It's just bizzare that it happened on the day of her funeral before I even knew she had died? Just strange?

No, I mean I think everything is predetermined in a way. Thus no coincidences. Things are set up certain ways for a reason.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
                Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No, I disagree. I believe there are accidents that were not meant to happen.  That is part of Life on earth. Sometimes angels will even intervene and prevent or fix certain accidents. So I have heard and choose to believe.

2. moneyfairy profile image63

I guess I am just curious what that reason is as it was someone I hadn't spoken to in a long while. I just want to know why I guess.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
                  Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago in reply to this

oh, I think your story proves a divine intervention!

Yes I do to but just want to know the relevance? Why now? I hadn't heard from her in ages?
                    Wondering what she wanted? Why she wanted me to know she passed? we weren't particularly good friends but rather aquaintences? Just bizarre/

2. janesix profile image60

I notice that when I have a weird coincidences, i usually don't find out till a while later what it means. like a matter of days to months.

Well thanks, I look forward to that revelation in a dream or thru someone else i guess or just a light bulb A ha moment. how did it show up for you? In a dream or...?

working