what IS

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Psychic and paranormal abilities are considered to be out of the normal state of awareness. But is it really?  Humankind has so many untapped and unusued potentialities whichi is yet to be realized en masse.  We are divine beings; however, many of us fail or are loathe to realize this.  Instead of psychic and paranormal abilities considered to be beyond our accepted notion of reality, those abilities are more real than we would care to admit.  What is YOUR take on this?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What is really surprising to me is that some people do seem to loathe to realize we are divine beings.  Actually, the truth is... most of us are not divine beings yet because as Jesus suggested, while the harvest is abundant, the laborers are few: it takes work. Sorry, but it takes work.  I think we humans are just not very motivated. Thats the problem in a nutshell, Gm, we people seem to require a humungous amount of inspiration and encouragement before getting to work to develop those "psychic abilities and paranormal abilities."
      I actually had a sixth grade teacher who was very into this.  She did ESP tests with us and we would practice our sixth sense. She talked about Infinite Power Within and positive thinking. She was the type of teacher who put you in touch with your higher self. She even had some of us visit a medium who allowed a spirit from beyond to enter his body to advise and reveal spiritual truths. I should make a hub about what he told us. He could read our auras.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
        gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

So true.  So true indeed.