jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Turning the Other Cheek--Here Me Out!

1. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

Now there is someone here that has resorted to calling me names.  He also tells me that I am preaching OUTSIDE the teachings of Jesus.  He also insinnuates that I am a Satanist or one of his followers.  He also insinnuates that I do Jesus's work for my own self and not for the love of Jesus.  Now I am getting quite tired of all that belittling and judging and name calling and threats.
    To this person, whom he knows who he is and I beleive so do the rest of us here.  He says that everything that does not conform to his ideas is a lie and full of hate yet when brough to facts he will turn tail and run away.

To this person, have enough courage and respect to hear me out for at one time you called us friends.

There are others that he has done this too and others here that do this as well so writing this person an e-mail would get nowhere.

It is said in that Bible that not all of Jesus's miracles were written in the Bible and that we will do more and greater ones.  Now he did not  discriminate on who these people were or are or will be.  Jesus also did not think that any of the miracles that man said he did was anything but normal and he tells us that in the Bible.

Re-incarnation or something only they understood at the time of the writing could have happend and was not in the writting because just maybe it was common belief.

Karma, which is Cause and Effect, is also mentioned in the Bible several times and in several ways.  Some  verses say such as:
    Love They Neighbor As Thyself, You Shall Reap What Ye Shall Sow, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You.  That means whatever you put out there you will get back and that is Karma and the Law of Attraction.If you LOVE something without judgement it will come back to you.  Whatever you say do or think will come back to you.  If you are angry --it will come back in other ways, but you can be sure that it will come back to you, maybe not in that moment but some time later and from a different source.  Would you like to be treated the same way as how you are treating me or others.  Think about it.

We are in control of our destiny because We Are the captains of our own ships--from the beginning.  There are several verses that speak of this. 
    Psalm 82:6
    I said, Ye are gods, And all of you sons of the Most High.
    Psalm 82:5-7 (in Context) Psalm 82 (Whole Chapter)
    Isaiah 41:23
    Declare the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
    Isaiah 41:22-24 (in Context) Isaiah 41 (Whole Chapter)
    John 10:34
    Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, ye are gods?
    John 10:33-35 (in Context) John 10 (Whole Chapter)
    1 Corinthians 3:9
    For we are God's fellow-workers: ye are God's husbandry, God's building.
    1 Corinthians 3:8-10 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 3 (Whole Chapter)

You can pull up Biblegateway and look at the whole chapter if you wish and I hope that you do.  You can also use it as a history lesson because that is the way that you are taught to read it as such----but as there are others around the world that have been taught differently and all have Christ and God in them--so says that Bible--it behooves you to tell them that they must think and do as you do.  You wee taught how to read that Bible from someone else with their own life lessons and not your own.  You did not read the Bible on your own without religion.

All Jesus wants of us is to seek him out and ask questions and prove what the Bible says, but remember that everything is not in that Bible.  You seem to foget that alot!
    So that being only means that I am talking from Jesus and not anyone else because you nor I can prove without a doubt that whatever I say or do and all the stars in the heavens and things in and on and above this earth are not from Jesus and any of his so called miracles of his day and time.  We shall do more and greater miracles--so he says.  It is up to us to believe in that. 
    Everyone and everything has it's purpose and time--so says that Bible.  That did not discriminate against anything or anyone.  It is also said in the Bible that everything has happened before and will happen again for ages to come.
    For anyone to judge someone else as to what they say for and about Jesus is just judging themselves. 
    So wha is a Christian:  Jesus said all that Follow Him are.  Well if you go look in that Bible he states that everyone is because he did not discriminate any one person.  He even called to himk the sinner or those who had killed.  Those hanging on the crosses beside him were taken to heaven with him--or don't you remember that.....They weren't baptized and they didn't belong to a church and they certainly didn't believe he was who he said that he was until the very last breath they took.............so judge not anone here on earth period.
    Love is everything--even in those who you claim does not have it when you really have no idea.  It says what Love is right in that Bible.  I am sure that you can find it quite easliy because you profess to know and are adept at flipping it right out there for all to see.

So I suggest, only a suggestion if you even got this far--to look at your own actions.  Name calling, judging and all the things that you are doing is not showing the love that Jesus has in his heart for you or anyone else.

There is a powerful statement in the Bible tha I use and it says:
                             Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do. 
    That would include me and you and anyone else.

I asked you if you could forgive because you wrote a whole hub on the subject of forgiveness.  Well the comment that I worte in my other thread that you read you got upset and you up and ran off and that showed to me that you have no idea what forgiveness really is.  What if Jesus was right here in me and you are doing what you are doing to me---how would you feel if he came out of me and sat right in front of you........what would you say in your defence that Jesus had not already seen.  Angels Unawares!  Jesus has the power to sit in anyone that he wishes and see just exactly how you treat others--with love or with prejudice.......and Jesus does not discriminate on who that person may be---      -hahahaha it could be Mark too.......Also remember that Jesus was not serious all the time, just becase your version of the Bible doesn't tell of him laughing does not mean that he didn't.  Not everything is written in that Bible.
    Love One Another....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
    Please take the time to really think about this before you give a knee jerk reaction.

2. 0
    jgrimes331posted 7 years ago

For me there was a time where taking a shower for me would take a miracle to complete.  Starting June 8th, 2005 I went a whole month without taking a shower, getting up to go to the bathroom, or leaving my bed for any reason.  I have gone weeks after that month, through out the past 4 and half years of my life, where eating, sleeping, cleaning, moving was too enormous to tactical.  My parents didn't care.  I had no one to take care of me or help me through this time.  NO ONE.  It is only by the grace of God and my personal prayer to Christ that I performed the miracle of getting out of bed, July 11th 2005.  I was cover in my own waste, and crawled to the shower.  I hadn't eaten in 3 weeks, so I was too weak to stand.

For me, there is no difference in Christ turning water into wine and making me stand.  A miracle is a miracle.  I suffered from severe dehydration, bed sores and large sections of my hair had fallen out. 

Please REMEMBER....   I am only ONE of MILLIONS that have had some type of miracle happen to them.  Look at the sick, deprived children that crosses the vast African desert to escape destruction or find love ones.  Do you honestly believe that they are alone in there journey?  My personal, respectful belief is something silent is leading them along.  That Silent-Being being Christ or God themselves.  Thank you Lady G. for posting this thread!

Another book of Gospel that most folks forget about is our Holy Gnostic Bible.  If more people read that book- I think we would have more enlighten understanding. smile

1. Lady Guinevere profile image59
      Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am sorry for your troubles there --wow and yes you are a miracle. 
      This person states the the Gnostic Gospels are of Satan.  He also said that my experiences that I have had with Jesus are really of Satan and that I don't know the difference.  I really doubt that he will read any of this because just my name showing up that I wrote it will turn him away.  I had to write it though for others who have come from his wrath and it is not love and he tells me that I am the one who doesn't know what love is.  Actually a few people just on hubpages tell me that and then they go and judge me and others and that is definately NOT love.  They know nothing of what they write like forgiveness and love and compassion and unconditional love.  When there are strings attached there is no love there.

1. 0
        jgrimes331posted 7 years ago in reply to this

If he states the Gnostic Gospels are Satanic...  He himself must be a bigot and racist towards women or ONE GREAT BIG FAT SCARED CAT OF FEMINISM!!!!:LOL:  I find that too funny for words.  You know I just posted a new forum post myself on curosity and understanding.  I am sure you have encountered the same problems I have when posting a thread questioning hubbers questions....  Sometimes I get more angry with self righteousness and stupidity more than anything else.  I really hate it when self righteousness and stupidity comes blasting an attack towards you- and then a little while later- they themselves can't even apologize!neutral  Why do we, and we as in Christians, have to take that kind of crap?  Oh that makes me so mad!:mad