jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I had a dream that Zeus told me to kill a planet- Meaning?

1. andrew savage profile image60
    andrew savageposted 3 years ago

What does it mean to have dreams of aliens that look like gods giving you orders to do things that you do not want to do?

1. DoubleScorpion profile image86
      DoubleScorpionposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Don't eat peanutbutter before bed...Weird dreams everytime...smile

Actually, It most probably has no meaning other than the fact that your subconcience is combining assorted movies, books or other stimuli into a dream...

2. A Troubled Man profile image62
      A Troubled Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Actually, the happens to me in real life all the time. I just do what they order me to do.

3. aliasis profile image96
      aliasisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It means that you had a traumatic childhood, and you need to resolve your feelings by spending some time in the country. Since it was Zeus, your subconscious is recommending that you eat too much Greek food and you're letting those gyros have too much control over your body's health. Cut Greek food, burn some incense, and possibly consider a psychic to discover whatever it is you're repressing.

smile Or, alternatively, dreams are silly and not representative of any higher profound meaning, and are just our subconscious continuing to think when our other senses are shut down.

Could mean you watch too much sci-fi though haha.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image83
    Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago

It means you feel out of control. Find a way to get back in control. Use your will in the direction you want to go.