jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Christianity - The Short Version

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
    A Troubled Manposted 3 years ago

"Guy met the Buddha, liked what he heard,  Thought about it for a while--  Say 500 years, while he returned  To the Mediterranean,  Became an Etruscan.  Seeped into the roman empire.  He didn't like what they became--  A giant killing machine.  He went to the near east thinking,  "Why not pass the Buddha's teachings on in a modern form."  So he tried.  One dissident against Rome?  Rome won.  The rest is history. "

http://vimeo.com/51703552

1. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for that, reminded me of this link that someone posted a few days ago.

Interesting stuff.

http://deathofjesus.blogspot.ca

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 3 years ago

you do realize that video is 1 1/2 hours long? Considering the pointless nature of your OP, what would possess someone to sit through that video?

A Troubled Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, I forgot there are those with incredibly short attention spans. Move along, Emile, nothing to see here.

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Short attention spans? Give me one reason to think you are not such an incredibly flat thinker that listening to something you are offering is nothing more than a waste of time. I'd love it.

A Troubled Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I understand you need to be spoon fed. Here's how I would do it.

I would start by putting parts of the quote into a search engine and quickly finding out it's part of a script to a movie, then realizing the link is most likely a link to the movie, which it is. I would then see the title of the movie and put that into a search engine, thus finding out the premise of the movie and what it's about, possibly even reading some reviews to see if it's a movie I would want to watch. All that in less time it would take to write a post asking to be spoon fed and tossing out a couple of personal insults, which is what you did.

More reasons why no one takes your opinions seriously.

1. profile image0
            TheBizWhizposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This coming from a guy that posts someone else's video instead of taking the time to create a Hub to contribute. Talk about a short attention span.

working