jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Different Dimensions---what do you think?

1. AshtonFirefly profile image81
    AshtonFireflyposted 2 years ago

I find the topic of alternate realities or the existence of different "dimensions" very fascinating. I was just curious to see what you all thought of the possibilities of these type of things being a reality. Not here for a fight; genuinely looking for some insight.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

A different "dimension" does not seem possible, primarily because it appears to require all there is for our universe to exist.

And different "universe"?  Quite possible; I've seen were some astronomers have found a section of our universe, near one side, where galaxies are clustered unusually heavy.  They postulate that there may be another galaxy there, with gravity drawing galaxies towards it.  No way of knowing, at least at this time, but an interesting possibility.

2. EncephaloiDead profile image60
      EncephaloiDeadposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If they are a reality, then they explain other things in physics, but have no real effect on us or our lives any different than what has already affected us.

So far, we can't see these other dimensions, they're more of a mathematical probability than observed phenomena.

2. Heatherbaker profile image87
    Heatherbakerposted 2 years ago

I love to think that there are different dimensions, and that, in at least one of them... I am one rich woman, who is talented and thin... makes me feel better about living in my project housing apartment driving my smoke bomb of a car...

1. AshtonFirefly profile image81
      AshtonFireflyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

lol I can totally relate smile