jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Nature is the new Religion; Imagination is co-creator of the Universe

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
    Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago

Is it a central belief amongst the main religions that nature was created by God? Poverty budget are a small fraction of the War budgets because religions are pounding for a cure for man self-importance. Wail one species drive Millions of other species to extinction. 

Fear and insecurity afterlife hell has overpowered our love and our true ethics in developing a friendlier World. The greatest threat to mankind is the natural environment crises. Thank to Global public opinion is the only alternative super power or to supernatural, because all of us are Environmental organisms first. If our planet turns into a one big ball of burning crap by our own human hands, there will be nothing else to worship, why not worship nature in the first place.

Connecting your imagination with the Universe serves to expand your conscious awareness into the higher dimensions from your Heart and Soul to the Universe. In the process of expanding your conscious awareness with the Universe
    Since most people are say they spiritual rather than religious and an American has claim atheist as a religion to protect them. What sound law protects nature I would rather fake a nature religion than to destroy the sources that keeps us alive, Water Air, Earth and Fire.
    This is most recent of dozens of premonitions that have come true at a 100% within the last 15 years like legalization of Gay marriage and pot These Phenomena are more based on logic, facts of the subconscious

1. janesix profile image73
      janesixposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't worship nature, but I certainly want to respect it. And I guess if we follow it's natural laws, we might all be in better shape. Have a better society. Certainly respecting the Earth and it's natural laws would benefit the Earth and everything that is a part of it.

Now, let's find out those natural laws, so we can work with them instead of against them:)

Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Nature is the basis for hundreds of religions through history.

Paganism is the ancestral religion of the whole of humanity. This ancient religious outlook remains active throughout much of the world today,

Earth-centered religion or nature worship is a system of religion based on the veneration of natural phenomena. It covers any religion that worships the earth, nature, Also most Indian religions can be included in earth religion. Some find a connection between earth-worship and the Gaia hypothesis. Earth religions are also formulated to allow one to utilize the knowledge of preserving the earth.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 2 years ago

Following along with your title 'Imagination is the co-creator of the Universe'.....the thought frightens me on some levels. I do think we create reality as we go, so the whole vengeful God think makes me uncomfortable.Do you think if humanity came to a collective agreement on such a thing that it would then exist?

When the world is run more from fear that's fear of God then collectively mankind will be ruled more by fear than love.

When man's greatest ability over all specie is the brain then we know where the source of our problem's, in Man's mind,

You create your own universe as you go along. The stronger your imagination, the more expansive your universe becomes. If you forget your dreams of your universe, your Universe will cease to exist. When your will and the imagination are in conflict, it is the imagination that always wins.

2. Castlepaloma profile image26

Since we are what we think and everything we have achieved in life was all just once imagined. That makes imagination more powerful than our knowledge of God for healthy actions and results.